Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Nails New Room! XD

Yes! Just what the title says...I gt new nails and a new room! lolz...

New nails?

haha..I went to the nail saloon yesterday afternoon right after Japanese class..

Polished Diva Nail Studio.

Located in Chong Lin Park...so near my house..X3

It was just to pamper myself..haven't done that in awhile...><









I went for a little snowy look..nice and cool~

The manicure cost me RM25 and the snowy design cost rm5 per finger...

Since the nail designs were kinda costly..I could only afford 2 thumbs..XD

Planning to make this a monthly activity?? Don't know..but real tempting..XD

Feel like getting pedicure soon...but gotta check my budget first..><









ah~~~ nice clean table...hmm..but wait till see it after a few weeks...won't be this clean anymore..XD

Well...I guess that's all..

Tut turu~!
~Onineko~

4 comments:

Serene said...

So gud got new room ho.. XD I oso wan.. >< Reali nd to clean up o.O

Hotaru Ishihara said...

lolz...nt reli new room la..just change room nia...plus nt reli dat nice la...^^"

kurokei said...

hey onineko thanks for coming to my blog =D
if you have a sony ericsson phone then you can blog through your phone since it's already build in.
just take a picture, then go to your gallery, choose the picture u took just now, and click send. Then there will be a option "Blog This"
then you'll know how to continue. =)
try it see how. haha

otata said...

wow, manicure. I never try before.
Except for own-self ugly looking manicure heeehe

The snowy pattern and grey nail polish so matching! =)
Which means you used RM30 for it in total?wow

I'm looking forward seeing you done with pedicure XDDDDD

Oh, dun worry, my table always in a mess, right after I cleaned up the mess hahahaha