Friday, September 4, 2009

Miyavi Ish Married!!?? O.O!!

OMG! Am I so so sooooo~~~~ out of date! I just read that Miyavi has gotten married...to pop diva Melody!




















They both got married on March 14th, 2009 but Miyavi only announced it on April 5th, 2009 during his live in Tokyo.

It's such a heart breaker..my heart aches whenever I think about it..but then..they are somewhat a perfect couple..they look so sweet together don't you think?
















I would just like to say Congratulations to these lovely couple! woot!

My dear miyavi has finally gotten married! and what's more folks?? He is now a dad too!!! OMGosh!! I'm SO~ outdated..lolz...

Our lovely Melody just gave birth to a healthy little girl on July 29, 2009, at 4:40 pm. They both named their daughter Lovelie Miyavi Ishihara (石原 愛理 雅)...it sounds weird to me for a name though..but then, its still sweet~! X3

20 hours before the birth, Melody and Miyavi both went to a hospital for laboring.















Look at that...this is like the sweetest picture of Miyavi I have ever came across..X3
Little Miyavi holding daddy Miyavi's hands..XD




















Look at little Miyavi..isn't she adorable! She's got her mother's eyes..lolz...

I'm happy for Miyavi..he now finally has a family of his own...well..all I could say is..Good Luck Miyavi! You'll sure be a great Dad! ^^

Peace out,

~Onineko~

No comments: