Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Darkness Falls Upon Sarawak

I believe dat many of u must had experience the sudden black out on last saturday, 9th August. At 1st i tot dat it was only Kuching dat blacked out...i wouldnt hav to tot dat the whole state of Sarawak was blacked out....lol...was so shocked to read it in the news papers the next day...according to the newspapers..they think it might have something to do wit the state grid but was not confirmed....anyways...i was at Crown Square window shopping wen it blacked out...the girl next to me screamed like she saw a ghost..LOL..my goodness..black out nia mah...still gt light coming in from the doors and windows...still so frighten...i wasnt frighten by the sudden black out ah but was from her scream ah...almost gave me a heart attack man!

Anyways...due to the black out and traffic lights not working....traffic jams were everywhere..luckily i got home b4 it even started to jam...and it was still bright out so my house wasnt so dark wen i gt home..o else mahuan ah to find the torch light in the dark..lol...
Wanna see how jam it was in my area during the black out?? I took a picture wit my phone of the street from my room...reason? i was bored and wanted to take picture to show Tomi how jam was it in my area...lol..

Note: This picture is taken by lao ya phone camera...so mine the stupid blurryness..lol...


All 4 junctions were jammed..luckily i was home safe and sound witnessing other ppl stuck in traffic...wuahahahahaha..ebil ebil me..lol...
i guess thats all for now....^^

No comments: