Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Swinburne Bloggers Meeting

Today i went to the Swinburne Bloggers Group's 1st meeting....apparently Swinburne have a blog of its own...called Swintalk.com
anyways...i'm kinda lazy to type tonite so i'll let all the pictures do the talking for me..lol..enjoy!

Meeting at room 5.04....


Our lovely admin of Swintalk.com, Yien Yien..^^


Loli taking for pictures as well..lol...


Dunno why Ian today abit moody...o.O


Today ada orang hao lian bo...dowan me take his picture...XD


After the meeting, me, serene, tomi and yien went to Coo Coo Ron...Serene taking more pictures again...we were taking pictures for like an hour at Coo Coo Ron..for me it was for my assignment dat i took those pictures..for the rest...i reli do not know..lol..


Yien and me taking pictures of each other..lol..


Dunno wats wrong wit me...but i reli love yien's sun glasses...took lots of pictures of it..this is 1 of my favorites...XD


Here is loli acting cool cool wit the glasses...LOL....

Actually i've taken alot of pictures of the food and surrounding of Coo Coo Ron but i dont wan to post it up cz its mainly for my assignment and not to be revealed till the whole projects is finished...XP

well..i guess thats all...chao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. But we'll post them up wahhaa.. ToMCaT adi posted up kok :P