Sunday, September 7, 2008

Borneo Heights

I know its been very long since i said i was going to update bout my trip to Borneo Highlands....XD anyhoo...here goes..I went to Serene's house around 7.00am and we took of for the pick up point at around 7.30am....Serene's parents was the one who brought us up in their Rexton...XP
Due to the rocky road and the long journey (including the extra hours when Serene's dad took the wrong road)...i got car sick..=.="
i know i know...i easily get car sick punya la...its been 1 of my weakness since i was a kid...swt...so back to the story...after 2 hrs o so...we arrived at the pick up point of Borneo Heights....below is the front gate....



This is the Chinese Tea House close up....


The Chinese Tea House...

And look wat i did in front of the tea house...ZOMg*&^%$#$%^!!!111 I broke it! i just dunno my own strength...lolz...as if..=.="


Picture of the garden from above....

Serene was so busy with taking pictures...look wat happen to her camera bag..lolz

Cactus in the garden...



i Love this effect of how it looks like its zooming in...XD

Yo! yo! peace brotha~! XD

Dr.Mahathir's house....love the purple flowers...<333

Well..i cant put all my pictures in my post coz it'll take forever to complete as i have taken around 500++ photos...XD

And now i say goodbye to Borneo Heights...T.T

p/s: As u know i have taken tons of photos but i cant post them in here..but i've uploaded some of them in flickr..u can visit my gallery if u wanna see somemore pics ^^...here is the link...Borneo Heights Photos....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahaha.. nice one here.. too bad me no time post up o.O So many photos too lol

Hotaru Ishihara said...

lolz...yea lor...even wanna upload in flickr...cannot upload finish all my photos...oredi exceed this month's limit..><

Anonymous said...

Wah.. Your pics all very nice.. What camera are you using?

Hotaru Ishihara said...

thanks! glad u liked it...i'm using sony cybershot...not very good punya camera la..oni 7.2 megapixel and 3.0 zoom nia...><