Monday, September 15, 2008

Swt~!

LOL!! As most of you (ppl who visits my blog) know, the layout of my blog was abit cacat lately...

Well now as you can see..i've solve the problem..i've been trying all sorts of methods to solve this darn thing but nothing seems to work..well now i know wat was the problem...if any of you have read my previous post on my trip to borneo heights..you would see a little difference to it rite now...

yes....i've deleted some photos from dat post...it seems dat i've put too many photos on that post that it had disrupted the arrangement of my layout..dats y my sidebar went all the way down at the bottom...as most of you would call it.."cacat" XD

anyways...the problem is solved now..thank goodness for dat! well..dats all for now i guess...am reli busy wit assignments rite now...actually most swinburners are (those in degree nia la XP)...it seems this week is either assignment deadline week o exam week o both...XP

Gotta get busy...gotta try to get my flash thingy work..XD

p/s: will update on the mooncake festival cosplaying in Spring soon..(as soon as i editted the photos 1st XP)

CHAO~!

No comments: