Friday, November 7, 2008

A Change of Image..

As you can see...i've changed my blog skin...i've had it with trying to design banners all the time...so i've decided to just go look for a skin a applied it to my blog...i found this skin in the net somewhere..i reli like this skin...it gives me the rite 'feel'....hahaha...and i reli reli like the image where it said 'dear diary'....it reli said it all..coz this is reli like my online diary...well sort of...hahaha...anyways..feel free to tell me wat u think of this skin..do u think its suitable for my blog's image? hehe...

Tomolo i'll be going out with my friends to watch a movie and eat dinner...cant wait! its been ages since i've gone out with my friends just to have fun! hahahaha...

I may o may not update on that depends on wat happen during the outing...and it also depends on if i'm lazy o not..hahaha....

anyways..thats it i guess...chao! hehehe......

No comments: