Thursday, November 6, 2008

Onineko Back From The Dead!!

Hahahaha....its like what the title says...i'm back from the dead! hahaha..no..seriously...i'm like literaly back from the dead...

For the past few days i was like dead person struggling with all my assignments, studies and work! my goodness! i tot i was going to die! hahahaha...but luckily i was able to preservere and now most of my assignments are done and some back on track!

Now is my studies...gt some catching up to do...'ve been missing classes lately...tiam! so i got ALOT of catching up to do! and exams is near too..haha...but not too worry...exams are near which means the holidays are near too!! woot!! hahaha...
OH yea! bet most ppl dont know...i've recently quit my job....cant tahan anymore...not only is my blood pressure shooting sky high but i felt as tho my pride was being stepped on..not going to say much bout that..hehe...anyways..its all well now since i'm free~~~!!! hahaha..
ok i guess thats all i have to say now..not much to say anyways....hahaa...chao!

p/s: am writting at campus multimedia lab..hehe..btw...the pic...thats me celebrating halloween...HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN GUYS!!

Thanks for reading.................

No comments: