Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coke Zero! XP

Ossu minna!

I just finally finished my part of the MR assignment.

Hope everything works out smoothly so we can hand in on friday..><












Look at the sparkling drink....










Ahhh.....on such a hot day...

a cold cup of this its sooooooo refreshing! XD

Why do i feel like my last few post are like advertisements of drinks??

lolz..don care....i just post nia..XP


anyways..today before i went to my jp class...

i suddenly tot its been kinda long since i took a photo of myself....

so...........

before i went to jp class..

i took this snapshot.........













nyahahahaahhahaa!!!!!!

wont let u see my face! XP

i just like my hair then...XD

so i took a pic of a glimpse of my hair and pretty blue camera...hahaha..XD


Swin nite is getting closer...

kin cho suru!

hope i remember the steps...

arghhhhhhhhh!!! my outfit!!

Doooouuuuuushhhhhhhhhhioooooooooo!!!! T.T

soreja! matta!

Tut Turu~!

Onineko

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of the day:

I love the lyrics on this 1...1 of my fav from kat-tun....its so tru~~ T.T

No comments: