Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yamete Kure~~~! (>.<)"

Today..i just made a decision...

i dont know if i have made the right decision o not...><

it could be the best decision....

but also could be worst in my life.........><


I decided..............

..........

.......

.......

...........

.........

........to quit my art class....

why??

1. money
2. time
3. mom....

but ofcz i'll continue to draw at home...

but felt kinda sayang..><

oh well... anyways..later going for rehearsal for our club's performance..

hope i can catch up wit the practice...

i'm accident prone anyway...XP


and now here ar a few pictures of my artworks as a tribute to my time of going to art class and also to my sensei who taught me so patiently...














sore ja!

Tut Turu~!

Onineko

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of the day:



No comments: