Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I feel like my life crashing down on me..

I feel as though someone is targeting me...

One bad thing after another keeps happening to me...

I feel as though I'm about to give up...

I've had enough! I can't take it anymore! It's driving me crazy!

I feel like i wanna run away! Run far far away from all of this!

But where can i run to? Who can i turn to?

I can even feel my own Mother is blaming me for this...

And I can't keep counting on my friends as they have their own life to lead...

And the person I like doesn't seem to care at all..

Suddenly..I feel so alone in this world...

I think I have always been alone in this world..

My feelings are all mixed up..I feel that I might just go crazy one day..

Or I might just say my last farewell to this world one day...

No comments: