Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dead Blog Revived AGAIN! xD

Finally...I got the 'mood' to update my blog...lolx...been how long liao ah?? weeks? months? Luckily not years ah..hahaha...

Now about the new year....2009 is gone and 2010 is here! well...its been here for like about a month adi..haha....oh well..like i always say..better late than never...xP

2009 was really tough year for me...many unfortunate events keep on occurring....one after another...just like the movie..."A Series of Unfortunate Events" lolx....it was tough..but somehow I got through it...and I'm grateful for that...what I've learned from all these unfortunate events to always think positive no matter how bad it may seem....I know its not that easy but there is way to it I guess..haha....My method was to think SIMPLE! lolx...what I realize too from this was that many ppl like to make things complicated...then I thought why does ANYTHING have to be so complicated...we can make them simple if we wanted to...LOLx...and thats what I did..think simple! But I'm not simple minded la! lol..

So as for this new year..I hope it won't be as torturing as it was for me in 2009...Pray that it will much better not only for me but for my family, friends and everyone else! Soreja!

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR EVERYONE! xD

~Hotaru~

p/s: I've decided to use my new Japanese name as my online nick...which is Hotaru Ishihara...named after my dearest idol Miyavi-sama..x3

1 comment:

Tia said...

neko....hehe...updated blog, nice to see you back actuve in blogging again! ^^