Monday, February 14, 2011

OMG...It's Valentines Day!! @.@


Wao! Its been soooooo long since I've ever touched this blog...was bored and just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! Heard from a friend that this year's fortune on relationships are looking good! So hope all the loving couples out there have a wonderful year this year and continue to cherish and love each other!



hah~ It's been months and there's so much happening in my life..I've finally graduated and now am working as a Graphic Designer..but still I'm still uncertain about what I'm gonna do in the future..have been uncertain about many things recently..like I've said, there's alot going on in my life right now..family, work, home, friends (well..not so much) and most importantly myself...

Even though this year is predicted as not being a good year for most people.. I'm still trying to keep my head up and hope for the best.. Wishing someday I'll be sure, secure and content with my life.. Good Luck to everyone out there who is trying their best like me! =)

Love always,

KIM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine~

**finally updated XD

Hotaru Ishihara said...

hahaha...lazy+busy ma..but now at office so boring so can blog lor..xD