Thursday, October 1, 2009

God, please protect my sister~

I am now in Gleneagles Hostpital in Jerudong, Brunei. I just learned that my sister is in a very serious condition..and she is in a need for an operation soon..

I am so emotionally exhausted and freakin' worried out of my wits! And I do not know what I should do..

The doc said its genetics..and I might be in the risk of having the same illness..

But that is not what I am worried about..I am worried about my sister's condition..and also the cost of the surgery..And I am also worried about my mom..I hope she can cope all this stress..I'll be there for her but what else can I do..Suddenly..I feel so helpless..

God, if you are there watching over me and family..I pray that you would especially watch over my sister now in this critical moment..she needs all your blessings and protection..

and Dad..I pray that you are watching of Li Li as well..protect her from any harm..

~K~

2 comments:

Fahmii Y said...

i hope your sister gets well soon. =O

TeddyTales said...

I hope your sis will get well soon and do take care K coz everyone are here to support you >_n