Friday, October 9, 2009

I want to try..

Last night i couldn't take it anymore.

I finally broke down and cried alone at home.

I wanted to call my mom and cry to her so bad. But I know i couldn't. It'll only make her worry and difficult.

But in the end she called me instead. I tried my best to hide my tears. But once I heard my mom's voice, I couldn't hold it in and started to cry.

The only thing that i regret from that is that i made my mom worry. She almost cried too when hearing my crying on the phone.

I still sad after that. But of course was better than before. I still wanted to cry when i returned to my aunt's house at night.

But this morning when I woke up. I felt a little refreshed. I decided to get things together. Plan. Start working. Even though from time to time I still feel the loneliness and pain.

But I will try my best!

~K~

1 comment:

cutebun said...

Be strong girl~
Things in life is never easy..
After you get through this stage..you will be stronger...

Pray more =)