Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thank God!

Yes! Thank God! My sis is now getting better by the day! And i hope and pray she will continue to recover and become stronger..

In 2 or 3 weeks..she might be able to fly back home and have her surgery in GH Kuching..

Its been really tough these few days when she was in a critical condition..but now's all well..I'm so happy and so thankful!

I feel my sister is also so blessed to have so many good friends both in Brunei and in Malaysia. They have all supported and helped us in so many ways!

I also feel blessed that I know I have some friends who are also supporting me and my sister in Kuching..Thanks u guys! ^^

I'll going back to Kuching this coming tuesday..see you guys then!

After that..I'll be real busy! 4 major assignments ahead! So many things to do and so little time to do it! ><

~K~

2 comments:

Serene said...

Good to hear that o.. Hope ur sis recover fast and become genki! ^^ Waiting for you to come bek hehe..
*haven start assignment lol*

TeddyTales said...

See ya n_n
Hope your sis get well soon~