Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Hi! I am going to update on wat i did yesterday..CNY eve...but 1st off i would like to wish everyone....


so now...updating on my pre-cny fiesting...wahahaha...XD

let the pictures do the talking~!

yesterday afternoon went to my aunt's house for lunch...

stuff we bought for my aunt and some presents from my sis to our cousin's kids...

while waiting..my aunt put on a video of the Christmas celebration in Spring last year...and my cousin's son, Ryan, was 1 of the young performers...

I reli envy the kids today...they have everything at a young age..wen i said everything..i mean EVERYTHING...

his very own Nintendo DS...=.=;;

Here is cute little Ariana..we all call her Nana tho...isn't she cute?? she even tried to pose the peace sign...XD
btw, i love her hair..and guess wat? she cut dat herself...by accident ofcz..XD

Voila! The yummy and delicious meal! all cooked by my aunt accept for the duck..XD

yum yum roasted duck!

and also a must have....Sharks Fin Soup!

Family gathering..from left..Nana, my Aunt, Mom, Ryan, Roger, Ann, Sis

another pics of little adorable Nana..."Peace~!"

Little Ryan playing the piano..was going to take a pic of him playing and then Nana just jump into the chance of taking photos...she is like future top model..lol..she is obssessed with taking photos..wenever i take out my camera she would pose in front of me..ready for her close up..haha..XD

and now..we jump foward to dinner...!

yum! all made by my mom and sis...

Yummy braised mee~

Steam fish..yum! (somehow it looks kinda creepy..><)

mixed veges...

the all famous kang cha ma...haha...

i dunno wat this is called..but there is abalone inside..XD

and ofcz something i cant go without on cny...sharks fin soup! yum~!

this is the cheesecake i made for this cny....ichigo cheesecake!! "ang ang beh hai lang" XD

inside oso gt ichigo! hehehe...

unfortunately..this time de cheesecake not so nice...i'm not reli satisfied...i still prefer the blueberry cheesecake i made for last yr's xmas..><

Anyway, dats all for my pre-cny fiests..XD

Thanks all for reading! And once again i would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY AND PROPOROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR!! May all of u be successful in everything u do!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year! :P I hope $$ flows to me~ XD And everything gud will happen :D omg blood cheese cake o.O

Anonymous said...

look at the food, so yummy. :) great pics too!