Thursday, January 22, 2009

Missing..

Today i just read a post bout life of a friend..and wat he said was true...life is short..ppl can just come and go without u even realizing it..that is why many wod advice each other to cherish all that is around u b4 u loose it..and once u loose it..u loose it forever..

i know how it feels to loose some1 so dear to u in just a split second...u dont even see it coming...and wen u finally realized its gone...u regret...regret never being able to say to him everything dat u've wanted to say...regreting wat u havent done..regreting everything...but its too late...and dat moment will never come back..nor will he...

even now i still cant reli accept dat my dad is gone..sometimes i still feel he is still here...mayb off to a long vacation..but den wen i think dat he is reli gone...the tears just cant stop flowing..no matter how i try to hold back...sometimes i feel guilty celebrating christmas, new years, or even my birthday and he is not here with me to share in the joy...everytime i feel like bursting into tears..but i know deep down i hav to be strong..be strong for my mom..

here is a song i reli express everything i feel...every word of this song is how i reli feel...for these 2 yrs he has been gone..



i also like to dedicate this song to dat friend of mine...and i also like to tell him..i regreted not hugging my dad and tell him how much i love him b4 he was gone..and even till today i still do..it hurts alot..u hav a chance to tell him everything u want..so pls do so..b4 it is to late and regret like me...

p/s: i know posting this in my blog is stupid..but i just dowan other ppl, especially my frens to share the same misery i did...

2 comments:

ToMCaT said...

Thank you, Onineko. Thank you... I will try my best on it.

Anonymous said...

*hug hug* Cherish the memories spent together with your dad, I'm sure it'll make you stronger.. ^^ And I'll oso treasure my own family too.. >< Stay strong, stay happy, stay healthy! :D