Friday, March 18, 2011

A hearty McD Big Breakfast~

Woke up super early this morning..just for a hearty breakfast at McD's with a good friend of mine..=D

McD actually had a promotion where all you need is to spend RM5 above and you'll get 2 sets of McD's Big Breakfast! Isn't that like awesomely cheap!? xD


All you need is to take the above coupon to exchange for the free meal...spending RM5 in McD's actually isn't all that hard..cause the set doesn't include a drink..so all you have to do is get either a cup of coffee or tea and you've got free breakfast babe! xD

Credit: This promo was intro'd by Annna : Dine with Anna



And now for the real deal~ feast your eyes on the breakfast I had this morning..(mind the blurry pics..all I had was my 2.0mp phone with me.=P)




Hah...I finally had my lovely cup of coffee in the morning..such a nice way to start the day~

This morning was great! When driving up to McD's, it was a clear blue sky..little cloudy..just the way I like it..and with Jessie J's Price Tag playing in the background...hah...it was such a nice drive..=)

And now for a little of last night's dinner surprise...



Kimchi!! Wow..its been a while since I had my last kimchi! hahaha...but this was bought from Choice Premier (Premier 101), wasn't all that nice tho...it was a tad too salty..what am I saying? It was WAY too salty! lolz..but still..it was nice and spicy..xD

The cake was bought from Delize..its choc fudge...it was nice..but wasn't all that good...I still prefer cakes from Secret Recipe..=D

Oh well..thats all for now..=D

Love,
KIM

No comments: