Monday, March 7, 2011

I am Number 4

Watched the famous "I am Number 4" blockbuster last Saturday night with a group of friends. We bought the tickets before hand and unfortunately one of my friends had to bail (my fault actually), plus we were 20 mins late into the movie thus I've missed the first part of the movie, kind of a bummer actually. But all's well, I enjoyed spending time with my friends..a great way to unwind from the blend daily life.



Ok. Now back to the movie story..the storyline to me in a way is kinda average. The whole alien thing is trying to invade the earth thing and going on a quest to stop this from happening stuff, its kinda old really. However the whole action parts and the special effects and also the humor really made up for it. All in all I would give this movie a rating of 7 over 10..hahaha...

Oh! There's also the hottie to make up for it..=D





fufufu...And now my next target is the blockbuster movie "Black Swan". The trailer seems interesting and I've been itching to watch a thriller movie..=3

And now I'll end my post with a few of my favorite quotes from the "I am Number 4" movie...

"Red Bull is for pussies..."

"What? I played alota Xbox..."

Love,
KIM

No comments: