Thursday, April 7, 2011

The good and the bad in my simple life!

Its been awhile since I've updated here...so I've decided to announce a few good things and of course not to leave out the bad things, that are happening today!

April 7th...may be an average any other day for you...but it just so happens, its not quite that average to me...

because (and now I'll give out the good news first)...THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!!


My all time (currently) favorite show on earth!! The Vampire Diaries are back from their 1 month long hiatus! With 6 brand new episodes! New characters! New secrets revealed! New lives taken! hahaha...it feels like I'm doing a show commercial..LOLZ!

Anyways tonight's episode will be "The Last Dance" there were some pictures stills that were in the web showing Elena and Damon dacing (fan fav's Delena episode) and ALSO Damon hugging Bonnie from behind?? hmm...a Bamon episode? Saw some fans were quite against it though..

I've heard some bad news too about the new episodes..is that there will 3 major deaths before the season ends...hmm..so who is it gonna be? Some say Katherine...Bonnie maybe? Or maybe even Jeremy? Caroline seems quite in the danger line too...oh well..we'll just have to wait and see.. =D

Oh and before I forget...we'll finally get to see the all too famous original of the Originals...Klaus!! Played by our handsome hunk Joseph Morgan .... On the 19th episode "Klaus", we will get to see his great divine appearance..lolz! The episode will show how Katherine first met Klaus and also their little "love story" as well..can't wait! ><




Credits: Episode stills taken from these tumblrs : fyesvampirediaries / fuckyeahelenasalvatore 

And now I'd also like to share another wonderful news...tonight is not only the return of TVD..but it's also the 21st birthday of a great friend of mine, Crystal!



She's invited me to attend her 21st birthday bash tonight..so me and some friends planed a little something for her which will be given to her tonight! Last night I had a little personal arts and craft session in preparing for Crystal's birthday and end up sleeping at 1 am...so basically I only got roughly 5 hours sleep last night (which in my case ain't enough!).

Which brings me to my bad/sad news...(well..at least for me..xD)

When I woke up this morning..I was like...


I woke up with a massive headache man!! And I can still feel the room spinning now if i look at the screen for too long...><

Gosh! I need to get some sleep..but tonight's Crystal's birthday bash..and I have no doubt that it will last LATE into midnight before its over...argh....! help! ;(

Wish me luck on my battle of tiredness tonight! ciao! =D

Love,
KIM

No comments: