Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Pictures

Morning! and to some Evening! Would just like to share some of my random photos I took with my phone using an Android application, RetroCam. Btw, sorry for the utterly suck-ish photos..what to do? I only have a 2mp cam phone for these kinda retro shots...no worries~ planning to get an actual lomo cam soon~ =3

And so..here they are~



This was taken when I was helping my friend with his filming assignment...
I kinda love this shot because it really makes it feel like your on a real movie set...=D
And introducing the head producer! hahaha..first time working on the semi-pro~ xD
Another shot to show his awesomeness as a Producer/Director/Camera Man..xD
Added this to the white board at our campus club room~ nyahahahaha!
Did this when my com was hijacked by an unknown personnel (actually it was the PR manager) in the office..hahaha..what can I say? I was too bored man! xD
oooo! This is one of my favorites! My lovelies~ My delicious lovelies~ My one and only love! Sashimi! xD Took this when I was out with friends for a Salmon King Buffet dinner ~
Our state's voting campaign on the go...these things are all over the place! All I can say is..PLEASE RECYCLE! =D

Well...I guess that's all for now..found these photos in my phone un-posted so I thought I might as well update my blog a little..you know..to 'waste' my time at the office..xD

Will try to update my some other events that I've been through this past few days like for instance my salmon buffet dinner~ my friend's big 21st b'day bash~ and some other things as well..the heck, I'll even update on our state's voting movement happening this Saturday! hahahaa! So, stay tuned~ Adios!

Love,
KIM

No comments: