Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's done and there's no turning back..

Yes! Today was the day and I finally did it! ><

I've submitted the letter and got it done over with!

At first when I told my superior..I was shivering like h*ll...and no it wasnt cause of the air conditioner..hahaha ..

She may be nice..but sometimes she can be kinda scary..however..surprisingly is she took it quite well..*SHOCK!* lolz...

She dint seem to mind...

Then there was talking to the HR officer..the one that hired me..that was what really got my heart started...pounding like mad!! hahaha..xD

it was a long talk..but he did gave me lotsa advices and I am grateful for that...

Anyways..I've done it and there's no turning back...

as my friend told me...

"做自己的決定 ,然後準備好承擔後果 。從一開始就提醒自己 ,世上沒有後悔藥吃, 而我永遠有個 B計劃。"

Hope I made the right decision...*cross fingers*

Love,
KIM

2 comments:

Ryu said...

may the force be with you~ walk your own path!

Hotaru Ishihara said...

give me all your yakuza prosperity and luck~~ huat ah~~!! xD