Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Michael Moore says "America is Not Broke"

I got this link to an article about America's current financial crisis. Apparently there were no crisis..Just your average corruption..

Here's the link to the article:

Michael Moore: America Is Not Broke
The article is so inspiring and moving..I just had to write a blog post about it. What he says in this article is so true. How he expressed it and described it was just amazing. It was definitely a great read! And trust me, this article can be really motivational as this issue does not only applies to America but I believe many countries face the same problems too.

As this article covers some political interests and may be kinda sensitive, I would not go any deeper into the topic. This is just a simple gesture to share an amazing read. Enjoy. =)

Love,
KIM

No comments: