Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vampire Diaries

Thanks to a friend's intro, I'm currently addicted to the hit vampire series Vampire Diaries...

Aside from the hot vampire brothers, it does have a nice storyline. It truly sticks to the original myths and beliefs of vampires about how not being able to be under the sun, unable to come in to a house if not invited etc. Unlike the Twilight saga, this is less fairy tale-tsy storyline...



However like Twilight, it has an awesome compilation of songs in its OST...

Currently am dam obsessed with the song "Cut" by Plumb from the soundtrack...

I am also head over heels for one of its main cast (and I'm sure many of the other fans are too), the ever so famous Damon Salvatore played by Ian Somerhalder...

Not only is he such a hottie...He have such a passion for mother nature and the creatures of the wild. After reading his Twitter I was so inspired, it gave me motivation in facing my problems as he has open my eyes to the heavier issues that the world is facing compared to my trivial little problems.

I hope you guys out there are also doing your part in preserving mother nature (well, I'm sure going to do my part from now on). No matter how small the contribution may be, just remember every little effort counts. =)

p/s: Here's an interesting article about preserving mother nature done by the Philipines: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/27/tree-planting-record-philippines_n_828462.html

Love,
KIM

1 comment:

Tia said...

Ian is so cool right? XD
Vamps Diaries and Ian Somerhalder ftw~ ><