Monday, July 7, 2008

Moving Blog House...

Yo! Previously I've opened my 1st blog using Yaplog, a Japanese blog site, I've used that site for quite awhile now but i found it to be hard to use...there were bugs in some of the functions..it was kinda hard for me to use especially wen i dunno japanese...its hard to make out wat is wat..lol..

Anyways..since alot of my friends have been using blogspot and I find it kinda easy to use and much more easy for me to update stuff...in previous blog I've rarely updated at all...well..a reason for that would the that it was kinda of a hassle to update with that blog site and plus there is always an error while posting and i cant post more than 5 pictures per post. So sometimes i'm kinda lazy to post any updates on that blog..so now..i have officially abandoned that blog and switched to a new one here...under a new nickname which would be Onineko..

For those who have read my previous blog, you would know that i was previously known as Kuroneko or Kurochan...but according to my recent research (sounds kinda formal isnt it? XP) , i've noticed that alot of ppl i know have been using either kuroneko or kurochan..and i'm a person who likes uniqueness...so i've changed my nick to Onineko instead which literally means in Japanese demon cat...

By creating this new blog and also a new nickname...i'm deciding to start out fresh! I'm a new person! LOL! As if...anyhoo....i'll try my very best to update as often as possible on this new blog..i hope i can....since now i have a camera of my own and can take lotsa pictures and less words...fuahahahahaha...XDD

i guess dats all...chao!

No comments: