Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Banner is Up!

Sorry guys..i know i know...i havent been updating for a very very long time...been kinda busy these few days..been having some troubles at work too....lol....anyways..today is the 1st time i've on my computer in days...lol...i was bored so i looked tru some old pictures in my computer..wen i came a cross a picture i took back wen i was still in high school...i tot the scenery was reli nice so i decided to make a banner out of it...the banner on top is the new banner for my blog...here's the original picture...


Well...was playing around wit Photoshop to adjust the colors here and there....i usually use Illustrator to do my design work but since currently my computer is abit wacky i cant install Illustrator...so i just hav to bare wit Photoshop..i'm not reli good at it tho...but please leave comments on wat u think of my new banner...i wod reli appreciate the feedback...^^ (need to improve in my Photoshop skills..lol..)

anyways...will update soon on the recent event which is the KAA Fund Raiser....but i havent gotten any photos yet....i took alot of photos during the event and wit 2 cameras too! but the problem is..none of those are my cameras...=.=" i took pictures with Annastasia's and her sister's camera....so..will be waiting for them to pass me the pictures...anyways..thanks all for reading...leave a comment or two yea..hehe..^^

8 comments:

ahlost said...

Nice banner :)

Oh ya.. Can send to my ahlost[at]gmail[dot]com

Hotaru Ishihara said...

Thanks! ^^

sure will send to ya now..^^

Anonymous said...

Nice but not bloody enough :P Just a lil dun suit your demonish title hehehe.. add blood.. heheh..

Hotaru Ishihara said...

i dint say wan bloody leh...for me the most important is the "Life" part.....XP

Anonymous said...

Wee... bloody.. life.. wahaha.. XD Btw, anna oso haven gimme the pics T.T wuwuwu

Hotaru Ishihara said...

she oso dint giv me mah...hav to ask from her..>.>

Anonymous said...

I got the pics liao.. wahaha.. from jimmy de la.. ^^" All 172 photos lol

Hotaru Ishihara said...

i wan from anna's camera..and oso her sister's 1....coz most of the pics inside are taken by me...mwahahahahaha..XDD