Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Tuesday blahs....

Hmm..well...today i went to find sponsors with Ian, Ajay, Serene, Bunnie, Robert, Doris and Keh Shiun. Bunnie fetched from my house with her brand new Honda Civic....and ZOMG....was that car NICE!! The CD player can even put in 6 CDs at a time....and the best part of her car was that....there were plushies everywhere!! She's got like 4 doggie plushies at her back seat! Anyhoo....1st we all gathered at campus then went to Ian's house to get some stuff for printing...Then we went Saberkas to print our convention's proposal and some sponsorship letters...We were split into 2 groups, me and Serene followed Bunnie and Robert while the rest followed Ian. I went home 1st coz i had to get ready for work...where do i work?? Guess wat i am working as.....a teacher!! fuahahahahaha.....can u imagine me as a teacher?? rofl!! Wanna see "watashi no kawaii seito" ??

The 2 cute korean sisters in my class, Kim So Hee (left) and Kim Ji Woo (right)

Yup...u read it rite...korean sisters....thats rite..my students are all korean...lol..Ji Woo there is abit merajuk coz she thought i liked her sister more than her...lol...so wat can i do....class today was so much better than last week..why?? coz the little devil of my class was absent...XDD
Serene would know who i was talking bout...it seems that this week is their exam week..so many of the kids dint attend tuition class..i guess thats all for today...hehe...

Now, i wanna share some of my favorite Japan imported snacks...lol...

Ichigo no Pocky!! Oishi!!! XP

Tomato Pocky!!

Wonder why its all pocky.....been on a pocky fever for quite sometime now...lol XDD

And now to show u something funny i caught with my handphone camera some days ago...lol..ever seen a person's real thinking face before?? well...be amaze with this.....LOL!

Ajay's serious thinking face!! LOL!

Anyways....hope u enjoyed my post...well...i doubt that u'll enjoy on wat i wrote bout today since its boring even for me..lol..but i hope u enjoyed the ajay's thinking face..LOL!

Goodbye for now...chao!

No comments: