Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tonos Triad - Murder Swing

Tonos Triad is a jazz band in Indiana...my brother-in-law, Rod Schindler, is one of the band members......here is one of their songs i love the best...its called Murder Swing...I reli love this video...and the story behind it all..it reli reminds me of the murder mysteries movies from the good old days...where a group of ppl was invited to stay at a mansion by an anonymous host and one by one of them gets murdered....i so love those kinda movies! The sinister suspense of it all! Wow! Anyways..back to topic...here is the music video of Tonos Triad - Murder Swing:
(by the way, my brother-in-law is the one playing the accordion XP)

Tonos Triad - Murder Swing


So how was it?? I hope u enjoyed it....if i'm not mistaken..according to my sis..this video was taken at my sis's and Rod's house (i think its the basement...lol)....but not too sure bout dat tho..lol...the funny thing is....no matter how i think bout it..i just cant imagine my brother-in-law smoking and playing cards....let alone murder some1...hahahaha...XD
So if ur interested into getting to know more bout the band, here is a link to their myspace profile...Tonos Triad
If ur interested in jazz music...i would definitely recommend this band...coz..their awesome!! Check it out k!

No comments: